Tuesday 9 December 2008

Regret of my Life

With 24 years of my life now been sailed past, I take a glimpse back into the traversed aisle behind me and I turn back with one regret. I had never been a good writer, in fact saying more accurately, taking the thought to its decimal points; I had been an awful writer all my life.
Owing to my company for keeping me without work & providing me with no internet, I sit down in the most laid-back position and evaluate my own mind. Am I a terrible thinker? Am I wrong to reckon that I am capable of diving into the deepest oceans of thoughts & come out to surface with treasured pieces of writing?
I now have this hunch that more you write, better you think, better you articulate your speeches & more delightful it gets for others to hear you. And someone like me who has never even cared to write a blog indeed has never challenged his thought process, his writing skills.
By writing, I am weaving my thoughts with English words & phrases to produce a shitty piece of art (in my case). How I feel is every writer when puts down his thoughts onto paper, jelling it up with delightful English vocab. & phrases, in this effort he churns up something that is no less of an art than Leonardo’s Mona Lisa. The perfect tread of thoughts & good English words is all it takes and that’s all I miss. :-(
But, no worries, few more steps & I would learn to skate in this world of writing.
Even if I don’t and stay crippled as I had been for past 24 years, I would still write, I would still try.
JK

3 comments:

Prash said...

What a piece of CRAP! :P ;)

Arindam said...

manas me to tera kuch aur "regret of life" tha

Nitin said...

ewwwwwwwwww :-/ kya chahta hai bhai...