Thursday 11 December 2008

Packing...

Grab a bottle over replete with thousands of beads, undo the lid and spill all the beads on the floor. Later you got to pick each of those beads & put them all back into the damn bottle. Easy Job!

8 months back I stripped open my suitcase, pulled out a shirt & a trouser for the first day. Then last night I took a snapshot of my room; on my bed were layers of T-shirts I had been sleeping over for God knows how long time, my summer shorts & trousers below bed with spiders & insects nested upon them, and rest of my apparels were relegated to work for the carpet. Now with couple of more evenings left before I return home after my 8 months of hibernation, I got to nicely pack all this stuff into my suitcase. Easy job, only if I had an army of 100 guys ready to go kamikaze with my clothes and do this job for me.

Even the trash that goes into the garbage bin earns more respect than my clothes, which in the end will be shoved and crammed into my suitcase. Huhh !! wish I had a girlfriend to take care of me and my packing…

JK 

3 comments:

Surya Pratap Mishra said...

U dont have a gf ? [:O][;)][:P]

Sumeet said...

Don't worry too much abt GF!!!

Prash said...

You might hv to pay import duty for it.. find a local alternative.. :P