Friday 3 April 2009

#$%@#$%@^% ...bloody Hell

Following story, I dedicate to that bloody owner of that bloody restaurant for an incident that still boils on my bloody nerves
and FYI, my favorite color is …….. Red.

14th Feb, 2006
I am in my favorite restaurant raking through the menu and after long admiration I order shahi paneer, naan & Pepsi. 30 minutes later I swig in the last scoop from my plate and while taking a pull from my drink, I call for the Bill.
Before long, waiter returns to my table, his hands clamping on to a yellow bill. As he was zooming in my hands were inching towards my pocket. Only when I shoved my hands into my pocket, I realized that my wallet has betrayed me once again.
Left with no better option, I dragged my legs to the counter and requested the restaurant owner to take money on my next visit.
The jatt owner replied, “ Naa re bhai, lunger thode hi chal reya hai ”. But I don’t have my wallet with me dumbass. Just take it next time. “arey bhaiya agli baar de dunga na pakke se”
“arey taine samaj naa aayen, udhaar ni chalta yahan..” WTF mane, After pulling all strings, I realized there is no point in milking out this bull as he is not going to yield. One last try, “But sir, I had been coming to your restaurant for past 3 years..”
This time he says nothing, just ignores me and keeps toying on with a lady customer.
I wanted to simply leave but I couldn’t without his consent. I didn’t want to beg any futher to this moron and so I called my friend to come for my rescue. That owner and I exchanged some crabby looks and the jatt said, “aankhe ke dikha rya hai..”
I assured him that my friend will be here shortly. Before long my friend arrived, I paid the bill in exact amounts and then staring into the owner’s eyes I tossed over a 1 Rs coin to him, and said: “ye le teri tip”
Exasperated by the incident, I rushed out of the restaurant passing sharp & steamy looks at the owner.
And then I returned with 4 more friends and beat the shit out of that owner. Nnaah.. I never stepped back in that bloody restaurant.

JK

No comments: